Adding Command Macro's to Play & Pause buttons

Adding Command Macro's to Play & Pause buttons

I think it would be great if there is a possibility to add command macro's to a play and/or pause button in a cuelist.
This would be very easy if you want to link two (or more) seperate cuelist together.

Then you could add a 'Go Master X' to a play button and now your two list always run simultaneously when you press play. I know you can already do this in each cue, but when having a 50+ cuelist, this is a lot of work. When there would be a 'Back Master X'-macro, you could add this to the pause-button. So now the two lists always run together.

I basicly got this idea when doing a show with movers and video. I had one list with 42 cues for all the movers, and one list with 42 cues running DL-1’s and 8 layers of video from a Catalyst. These had to run simultaneously.
Of course I could have merged the lists. But I always like to run the video and lights apart in different lists, easier for editing cues. So now I indeed had to add a comment macro to each cue or press two play-buttons at the same time.

The only issue of course is, when you use a Go To, the the second cuelist will not follow.

Any other people have any ideas about this?

Gr
Pim
Related