Axon PS2 / KVM

Name:Cormac jackson
Title:Kvm keyboard/Monitor
Date:23 january 2007
Axon Software:v1.3.1.1208
Connected Device's:
1/VGA/PS2 - KVM monitor/keyboard/touchpad
2/Dell monitor

Hi Can anyone give me any idea's on what could be stopping my PS2 keyboard/touchpad not working.

I have a combined KV Monitor/keyboard/Touchpad that i have connected via the CMA DVi port out and the 2 PS/2 connector's on the rear of the axon.
1/With an IPC console in HogIII mode i fully load my show so the axon is getting DMX.
2/Power up axon server with all device's connected.
3/the KVM keyboard and monitor blink and the led's come on briefly,
4/Monitor on the KVM is fine but the keyboard and touchpad don't respond at all.

I've tried another PS/2 keyboard that i use for my IPC and that is working in both PS/2 connectors on the axon and same deal,it blinks during startup but isn't active when axon is up.So i'm taking it the PS/2 connector's on my axon are not currently functioning correctly.
Do i need to turn the PS/2 connector's on the KVM into USB?
Is there way in the BIOS of axon to enable/disable PS/2 connection's or should i open the axon casing and see if all the internal connector's are in place?

Any idea's would be great or if someone could try a PS/2 device on there axon so i can narrow the issue down,i can still plug a usb keyboard mouse in for now but would be nice to resolve.

Regards C