Hog II and PLayback Wing

HawthornHawthorn Registered User
Hello,

I have a USB DMX Widget and I'm interest bye using USB Playback Wing with my computer and the Hog2Pc (Hog3 is really a great console, but some of my actual touring shows are in a hog2). But I can put only 2 wings and have only 18 master, is it right ? I remember, in the past, the Hog2 (not the pc version) have a great expansion wing with master and faderless masters. I hope for the hog2Pc, I can’t have some faderless master (not virtual master) ? I can use midi note if it’s a solution…

Thanks

Comments

• Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2007
    In the Hog 2 PC platform you can only use a total of 2 USB playback wings giving you a total of 18 playbacks, that's it.
    The real Hog 2 console does have an expansion wing that will give you a total of 42 play backs but it does not work on the Hog 2 pc products.
  • HawthornHawthorn Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Ok, thanks for this info.
    So a second info. In the screen of the hogII I can see the name of my 8 first master, the name of the cue active and the next cue. Is it possible to have a view for the 10 next ? In the third screen for exemple ?
  • Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2007
    No it is not possible to see another Cuelist tool bar. There is only one Cuelist tool bar in the Hog 2 platform. You could use the scissors to split the Cuelist window and then have more then one cuelist window open at a time. With a third monitor you have the ability to go into the control panel and then turn on two more windows, after you have these extra windows open you can drag them to the third monitor and then put the split cuelist windows in them.