HogII Effect Engine

Hello- I was hoping that someone could give me advise/tips on how to get the best of use out of the effect engine in HogII. I have 8 Technobeams (4 on each side of the floor) and everytime I attemp to use the effect engine my lights look chaotic. PLEASE HELP!!
  • Hi,
    Ok to do a simple tilt f/x.put all your technobeams at 50% tilt,select tilt in f/x,in the next box under the heading called table select an f/x by using the set button,let's use sine for instance.Your technobeans should now be tilting,on the encoder wheels speed up or slow down the rate,increase or decrease the size.By holding down the set button and offset at the same time this will offset techno 1 to techno 8 and you should get a fan.You could also select say 1-4 and offset then 5-8 and do the same.
    You can apply this to any parameter,tilt ,intensity,etc.
    See if this helps
    C

See if this helps
  • Johnny,

Can you tell us a bit more about what kind of look you're trying to achieve?

I would start by applying one of the default position effects, like the circle, from the effects directory. You can open this window by holding down Pig and pressing Effects on the toolbar. If the effect looks too chaotic, I would start by turning down the size and / or speed of the effect.

Thanks.
Related