Echelon and Hog2PC

racefaceraceface Registered User
Hi guys!

Is it possible to modify an echelon-show, save it to disk an reload the modiefied show to an echelon?

thx for answers

andy

Comments

• MitchMitch Registered User, HES Staff
    edited January 2007
    Hello, it is possible as long as the Echelon is running a 3.x software version.

If the console is running 2.x software, it may still be possible, but when saving the show in Hog 2 PC, you will need to go to the Change Show window and select SAVE AS Version 2 (32).

Thanks,
    Mitch
  • racefaceraceface Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Thanks for your answer Mitch!

While trying to change the format hog2pc answers, that the fixture type from rom library can't be saved in this format.

Is there another way to make the show compatible? All fixtures in that show where also in the original show from the echelon.

thx,

andy
    edited January 2007
    Hello, what version of software is in the console? SETUP->PANEL should open the Control Panel. In the title bar it should show the software version.

You can send a show to [EMAIL="support@flyingpig.com"]support@flyingpig.com[/EMAIL] and we can take a look at it.
  • racefaceraceface Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Actually I'm not able to find out the software version of the console. But I can tell you, that the desk could load the modified show without any problems. I did the modifications with hog2pc 3.4.2.62.

andy
    edited January 2007
    Hi Andy, are your issues solved? It sounds like it.