Having Trouble

MattFMattF Registered User
Does anybody know of a vendor that I can get a Hog 500/1000 from? I seem to be having troubles locating one.

Thanks!

Comments

• leebotleebot Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Where do you need the console? Would a Hog 2 do?
  • TheLudicrumTheLudicrum Registered User
    edited December 2006
    I know that High Output out of Boston carries a Hog 500/1000 carries a few. Their site is www.highoutput.com. You can also check out Alps Lighting out of the Boston area. I'm pretty positive they have some too. Sorry I can't speak nationally where you can get them.
  • MattFMattF Registered User
    edited December 2006
    leebot wrote:
    Where do you need the console? Would a Hog 2 do?

I'm trying to avoid Hog2/3 right now. Currently I have 2 Hog PC setups, which for what I'm looking at doing, I'm happier on a 500/1000. I'm looking for one because I need something that's better in the event of short loadins for single run shows. I usually don't have a ton of time to program and in my experience the 500/1000 is a lot easier to play "grab and trash" with than the others.

edit- I'm looking for one to purchase, not rent also.
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2006
    Matt,

Where are you located? We can certainly help you find someone in your area with a Hog 500 or 1000.

Thanks.
  • MattFMattF Registered User
    edited December 2006
    I'm in Atlanta, GA but they don't really have to be local.
  • TheLudicrumTheLudicrum Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Here is one site I'm aware of that I check up on regularly:

http://www.solarisnetwork.com/

Can't really "vouch" for it though.
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2006
    Matt,

If you call High End Systems at (800) 890-8989, we can certainly put you in touch with dealers in your area.

If you're not concerned with finding a local dealer, I can personally recommend Ruehling Associates, Inc. in Minnesota. I was born and raised in Minnesota and lived there until I moved to Texas to work for High End. I dealt with Ron Ruehling and his team often when I was freelancing and I've found them to be some of the most professional, knowledgable, and dedicated people in the industry. I would absolutely give them a call and see if the can help you out.

Here's their contact info:

Ruehling Associates, Inc.
    9160 Zachary Lane North
    Maple Grove, MN 55369

(763) 420-7778

www.ruehlingassoc.com

I hope this helps.