Jandshog600 and Elektralight Accuscan250: need _lib.lib

Hi,

I'm running a Jands Hog 600 in my afterparty area and have installed four Elektralight Accu Scan250s for dance lighting.

I downloaded the library (for American DJ Accu Scan) on the flyingpig (HES) WholehogII Library Downloader Utility and inserted it at the end of my existing show disk's _lib.lib file. I added a parameter for intensity, which I copy/pasted from the deskchannel library, I changed my count, and the new disk loads with no apparent errors.

I've patched the Accu Scans at DMX 200, 220, 240, and 260 (universe one). The Accu Scans are addressed to 200, 220, 240, and 260. Here's where the trouble begins: I was changing parameters last night (changing pan/tilt, gobo, etc.) and the Accu Scan I selected was responding, but not to the parameter I had selected (e.g. I scrolled my color to pink and the Accu Scan went into a rapid color scroll coupled with a strobe effect. I also changed the Gobo selection on my desk, and the instrument changed its tilt).

I have either installed a library file that is incorrect (perhaps because of my addition of an intensity parameter), or have patched the instruments incorrectly (maybe the instruments need to be addressed to a different channel than they're patched to?).

Does anybody have a library file for Elektralight's Accu Scan 250 that would work with build 28 (I think it's software version 2.2 or 2.3 or something... I'll verify that)? Is my patching the problem?

Any advice is welcome... thanks everybody.

Casey
Related