High Priority

Thanks for the quick response on the last post, I didn't realize it was something as easy as that. My other question is this, I am programming a page per song and will have the song cuelist on handle one. On the rest of the handles I will have different attributes for the lights such as color, gobo and so on. Now if I get to a certain cue on handle one but want to go through a few different colors and do that on my color handle, then I want to go to my next cue in the song, how can I make it that when I go to the next cue on handle one it overrides the color handle and goes to the color that is programmed into the cue?

Another example would be if I had handle 8 programed just to blind the audience with all of the movers. How would I set that up so when I pressed the bump button on handle 8, all of the movers would go to no color and fly out into the audience, then when i released the bump butten the lights would go back to the possition they were in from the cuelist on handle 1 and return to their origional colors. When i try this, they all fly out to the audience, but they retain their colors from handle one which is active.

Thanks in advance!

Jay
Related