remove in cues

stephlightstephlight Registered User
I thought of a simple syntax to remove one or more values of one or more cues:
Record - cue X thrue Y to remove values witch are in an editor
[FONT="]Record - Mask (y) cue X thrue Y enter to withdraw there a pallet or a whole type of parameters of the cues, of course you could use it by record - touch palette cue X thrue Y

wath do you think of that?
[/FONT]

Comments

• ahelgorahelgor Registered User
    edited November 2006
    mm.. isn't that first one exactly what record remove does? i dont think it works with masking atm. though.
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited November 2006
    i think it could work, and could be an easy way to take out features or fixtures of many cues
  • foxriderfoxrider Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2006
    i always like being able to do record/remove cue x thru y. it takes away a step to go to the cue that you don't want the info to track to and block it. could we have it?
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2006
    The Wholehog 3 can already do everything that you have asked for.
    You can Record Remove from a range of cues and you can use parameter masking when you do.

I don't think that using minus as syntax would really offer any advantage over Remove on the record toolbar, but feel free to disagree.
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited November 2006
    Great i do'nt no that point.
    thanks for your help, i go back to manuel :D.
    i will offer a beer to the high end Guy who will come to SIEL in PAris In February.:beerchug:
  • foxriderfoxrider Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2006
    me too either. something new that I discover that this desk could do. too bad i do not have any HES guy to offer a beer to.