Help Flip Up Screens

barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
Is there a way to tighten the pneumatic ram that supports the touchscreen flip ups? Mine is real loose. The sceens don't stay up.

Comments

• SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Scott,

You should be able to tighten the nut on the back of the pneumatic ram to make it stiffer.
  • barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2006
    Thanks Scott.

Any new info on our last conversation?
    edited November 2006
    Tried emailing you at the address from the forums but it bounced. Does the forums profile have your current email address?

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Sent:11/9/2006 6:04 PM
    The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

@verizon.net on 11/9/2006 6:04 PM
    The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
    <mx1.highend.com #4.2.1 smtp;550 4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled: @verizon.net>
    edited November 2006
    Sorry about that. I've tried to change my email address in my settings, but it's telling me that that email address is already in use. I can't seem to change it.
    edited November 2006
    Yeah I just tried doing that for you too. It's cause you've got 2 accounts in the system. One under 'barnes2000' and the other under 'Barnes'.

It's probably a ghost from when the Beta and Digital Lighting Community were seperate databases before getting merged into 1.

I'll tell it to merge your old account into your barnes2000 account. That should fix it.
    edited November 2006
    Thanks. I had no idea.
    edited November 2006
    Yeah there was a lot of black magic involved back in March when I rolled two seperate forum sites into one and migrated to decent forum software off the package we were using.

I've rolled the two accounts together and updated your email address for you.