Effect System

Hello,

was currently programming a lot of LED devices, and some thoughts came up my mind about the effect system:

The offset can be set from 0 to 360° in fan. Let's say I select 100 LED fixtures and I am doing a sine on the intensity, and fan them 0 thru 360 to have a chaser on all fixtures. I save this effect in the effect pallette. Now I select only 10 fixtures and apply the same effect. Here I see that the effect recorded still is working on the 100 fixtures, because only each 10th time the chase is visible.
Is this done by design or is it something I am doing wrong. I thing it would be nice to have the effects being applied as a whole effect (0 thru 360) on the fixtures You select, and the 360 degrees then apply only on these fixtures.
I could select groups of 10 LED,apply chaser, and I would have 10 chaser running parallel to each other.

I may do something wrong, because with the built-in effects this is working (must admit it was late yesterday)

Another idea would be, if You adjust the speed and the size of the effeect while the effect is on stage, the output is jittering during the wheel turn (normal, the effect is being recalculated). It would be nice to suppress this intermediate values, by, for example, pressing pig & encoder wheel of size or speed, offset .., and relasing pig, the new value will be applied. Some kinf of blind readjustment of the effect parameters.

And the one requested a few days ago, tapping on the speed of the effect would also be very nice.
Related