timecode jog

Frankv1234Frankv1234 Registered User
Hi,

Is it possibel to get the following function when working with timecode

when the wait time is allready set to a timecode point for specefic cues and the time has to be adjusted fo a cue pressing set in the wait collom gives me the option to enter a new time (allready there) I would also like to see the timecode on one of the wheels so i can jog forward and back without typing a new number

Comments

• dmdesignsdmdesigns Registered User
    edited October 2006
    for that matter, howw about general timecode jogging on a wheel when simulating timecode. Kind of limited by only have 3 "go-to" markers.
  • AndrisAndris Registered User
    edited October 2006
    I'll second that motion.
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Frank,

Your suggestion is actually a function that was possible on the Wholehog 2. I was sure that we had this logged already, but I'm not finding it, so I've opened enhancement #10147 and I've added your comments to the feature request.

Thanks.
  • Frankv1234Frankv1234 Registered User
    edited November 2006
    Tom,

Do we really have that on the hog 2 ??? how does it work there i've never seen it.

greetings

frank
  • jabadgerjabadger Registered User
    edited November 2006
    Push SET, with a timecode wait selected - have a look above that left encoder wheel.

(I'm on a show right now where it has now become the norm to make 10+ slides and deletions every other day to timecode, so thank gawd for that on the Hog2, amateurs, grrrr).
  • SourceChildSourceChild Registered User
    edited November 2006
    jabadger wrote:
    Push SET, with a timecode wait selected - have a look above that left encoder wheel.

(I'm on a show right now where it has now become the norm to make 10+ slides and deletions every other day to timecode, so thank gawd for that on the Hog2, amateurs, grrrr).

OMG! I know what you mean.
    How hard would timecode be without that savior.
  • Frankv1234Frankv1234 Registered User
    edited November 2006
    thanks never noticed that on the hog2 ! hope we will get in on the hog 3 soon.
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Scott,

I've logged your request for jogging timecode when simulating as enhancement #10179.

Thanks.
  • Akito.HAkito.H Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2006
    FYI
    Shift of timecode of two or more Cue
    1. Open → Choose : open the Cuelist window.
    2. Click and drag to select the Wait cells for the range of cues you want
    to edit.
    3. Press Set.
    4. Edit the timecode value of the first cell then press Enter. All the selected
    timecode values will be adjusted by the same amount of time added
    or subtracted from the first value.

Manual_en101006.pdf
    Page306
    Thanks,
    Akito