Hog 2 On PC

Which is the best. A mouse or a touch screen on a laptop Computer? Does the software work good?

Thanks
  • If you are used to the hog 500/1000 it is faster with a mouse and programming wing. If you are used to a hog II it is faster to have a touchscreen. I personally like to run it on a 17" widescreen that way the 2 main screens are visable. If you don't get a programming wing take the time to get very comfortable with the hotkeys. I would go so far as to label a cheap keyboard with the shortcuts.
  • Mike,

If you haven't used Wholehog 2 software before, a touchscreen will certainly provide faster access to your groups and palettes. As Lee said, using programming and playback wings (especially the programming wing) will make things easier than if you are trying to use keyboard shortcuts.

The Wholehog 2 software has been in development for years and is very stable. Keep in mind that it is no longer in development, so we are no longer implementing new features. We do periodically release updates to the fixture library.

I hope this helps.
Related