About the touch panel of WHII

Dear Sir,

If the touch panel of the WHII can't function and I can't do the calibration of both touch panel of the console, what should I do and can find the problem. Thanks your help.

Regards,
fkm
  • If the touchscreen's are not working you might be able to plug in an mouse and use that to calibrate the screens that way.
    If the mouse doesn't work at first make sure it is attached to the Hog II before you start/power up the console.

Good luck C
  • FKM-
    Because neither of the screens are calibrating, you may have a problem with one of the PCBs. Before going that route, please give your screens a cleaning. Please do not use any liquid or substance cleaner. Some users have found success using the lens cleaner sheets that they use on their lighting fixtures.

Unfortunately, this is more likely a hardware related issue. Without having the desk in-house, I cannot make any definitive suggestions. If you choose, you can send the console to us, or one of our warranty repair sites for repair.
    Please contact us at support (at) flyingpig (dot) com with whichever method you choose. Please include the serial number of the console, a description of the failure (how long as this been happening), a list of troubleshooting methods you have already persued and your contact information.

Thanks
    Cat West
    High End Systems
  • Hi Cat,

I am afraid that I can't send the console to repair in short time. Because we have many performance that need the console. Please can you tell me some method to detect the problem is from the touch panel or other PCB problem. Then maybe I can buy the parts through dealer. Thanks a lot that you can help me out of it.

Thanks,
    FKM
  • FKM-

As I said before, we cannot make a solid recommendation without having the console in house. I have spoken again with our bench repair technicians and they cannot make a recommendation without having your console in our shop.

If you choose to, you can replace both of the touchpanels. You can order the entire assembly (2 of them) from a High End Systems dealer. This assembly is part number 2509006. We no longer carry the front panel circuit boards.

Again, our service technicians urge you to send the console in. You may order the 2 touch screen assemblies and find that you still cannot calibrate. Please be advised that they are recommending this part number based on the limited information that you have provided and that this is not a guaranteed fix for your console. The only way we can determine the exact cause of your problem is to have the console in house at High End Systems.

Thanks
    Cat West
    High End Systems
  • Hi Cat,

Thanks your help! If after install the new touch panel and the touch panel still can't work, I will send to High End Systems.

Regards,
    Marco
Related