Hog 1000 sub LCD backlights not working - programming tonight!

The backlights on the sub LCDs on my newish (

Any ideas on what the problem could be? Loose cable or maybe something more serious?

I'm supposed to program some stuff tonight, I did call and leave a message on the emergency line. Hopefully someone will call me back. I'd hate to have to do everything on the main LCD, what a pain in the rear.

TIA-
  • Michael,

Did you get a call back from the emergency line? Have you opened the console and checked the cables? It could be a loose connection.

Please feel free to call 800-890-8989 and you should be able to speak with someone right away. Also you can email me directly at brad_schiller (at) highend.com with your contact information and I will see that you get help asap.

thanks,
  • Brad, thanks for your reply. Sorry I wasn't able to post an update until now. Mitch called me back last night shortly after I posted this. We discussed checking the supply voltage and connections. However, upon getting back behind the console last night - all the backlights were back on! The console also did well today. I had planned on calling Mitch back today and giving him an update but unfortunately I ended up with a pretty busy day.

Perhaps it was some weird power at this venue that caused it, maybe they got a power surge or two. I came back last night to find that while the LCD backlights worked, I had 8 coughmac2kscough...I mean um X-spot wannabes that had all freaked out with multiple errors each, etc. Lots of strange stuff going on here. The video truck somehow busted both A/C units too, with 90+ temps outside!

Thank you guys so much for being so helpful so fast. I apologize for insignificance of the situation...but I really love this console and did NOT want to swap to something else!
  • Michael,

I am glad to hear it is fixed automagically... and that Mitch was able to provide you with information in a timely manner.

thanks for the update and have a great show.
Related