Left side Effect

justinpmajustinpma Registered User
normally the efx goes one way.
is it possible to make it opposite
like right to left?.

i made an efx of intensity step 1:10 from left to right in a row.
to make it opposite way i have use the clone feature by reselecting the
fixture in opposite order. this takes more time.
is there anyway to make the efx go opposite way?.

i know as for circle there's left and right which already preset comes with the desk.
but how about other channel?

Comments

• MitchMitch Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited June 2006
    Hello, I am not quite clear on what you are wanting to do, but the order you select the fixtures will be the order any Effects, Offsets, etc are applied.
    If you select 1-10, the Effects and Offsets will go in that order when applied, if you want something to go from fixture 10 through fixture 1, you will need to select them in tht order, fixture 10-1 and apply the effects.

Mitch
  • justinpmajustinpma Registered User
    edited June 2006
    Yeah, I understand. just that i'm wondering is there any faster way to invert selection example like you just said from 1thru10 and 10thru1.
    cause my order of selection is like 1+4+8+12thru15+18 something like that.I have to go thru around 10 or more second to select it another way round. so far I've already create a group of fixture save in both order.
    maybe there's such invert selection feature in hog3
  • amir877amir877 Registered User
    edited June 2006
    Ye, the III can do that.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited June 2006
    On H2 from the toolbar at the bottom of the right hand touchscreen Select followed by Invert

This should help:)
  • justinpmajustinpma Registered User
    edited July 2006
    No, I don't think the Invert works as reselecting the group in an opposite order.

But i just notice another way to achieve the EFX I want.
    by using the Offset, turning the offset clockwise and anti-clockwise
    will have the efx run in right direction, and turning offset another way
    will have the efx run in left side direction.
    I must have taken lightly about this feature.Hog II still a powerful one around. :hogsign:
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2006
    Marty,

Justin is correct. Select -> Invert will actually change what fixtures are in the current selection, not just reorder the fixtures that are selected.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited July 2006
    Tom,

You are of course correct. I saw Invert in Justin's post and just assumed that's what he wanted to do:footinmouth:

Should have read that one a little better I guess.:o