DL2 Filtering problem

fkmfkm Registered User
edited June 2006 in DL.3/DL.2
Hi all,

I want to ask that the filter calibration missed in the new version. So after I replace the filter and what can I do to reset the status. Thanks.

Regards,
Marco

Comments

• schiefelsschiefels Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited June 2006
    Marco,

Filter calibration is no longer required when replacing filters on your DL.2. Calibration was removed in favor of a hard coded average filter curve to help with ease of use for our users. There are currently a few known issues with the filter code which can cause Filter Warnings and Errors before the filter actually needs replacement. These issues will be solved with our upcoming software release.

Thanks for the post, its good to know users are watching us :cool:
  • fkmfkm Registered User
    edited June 2006
    Hi Matt,

I had a case that after the filter replacement. The filter life out warning message still apear. How can I erase it? Because it bother to my customer. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Marco
    edited June 2006
    Marco,

Which version of software is running on the DL.2 that is having this filter problem? You should not see a filter warning or error with a new filter.

Thanks,
  • fkmfkm Registered User
    edited June 2006
    Hi Matt,

The version 1.2.1.794 is running on the DL.2. Last time I replaced the filter and then upgrade the software. Then the filter warning message appeared. I tried to switched off the preview but the message stilll appeared. Thanks your help.

Marco.
  • stefstef Registered User
    edited June 2006
    Hi
    I ve got exactly the same problem than Marco, with message on filter.
    edited June 2006
    Stef,

Have you tried uploading the new the beta version yet? We have made adjustments in the filter code with this beta version to help with filter warnings/errors.
  • fkmfkm Registered User
    edited June 2006
    Hi Matt,

As you mentioned the beta version for DL2. Therefore where can I download it and what is this version of software.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Marco
  • SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited June 2006
    Marco,

I'll send you details in email about joining the DL.2 Beta program.