Rough day with a 1000

Grr.. Today was not a fun day with this 1000.
I post this NOT as a slam on the desk.... great desk, love it. BUT... I'm wondering... is this desk about to take a dump? Or are these things all unrelated?

Hog 1000
v3.3 (177)

I started the show off Thursday with a clean start.. then loaded a show I ad created in HogPC.

Yesterday, the LCD panels above the faders did not work. The ones over 1-8 stayed blank no matter what I did. The ones over 9-16 where full black, no matter what I did.
After doing another clean start, the problem went away.

Tonight, just before show... I tried to move some things around in the beam pallette. It went something like this:
MOVE BEAM 13 @ BEAM 15 *CROAK*

I had saved the show just before doing this (and still have that show file) and also took a digi pic of the croak message, if anyone cares.
So, another clean start, and I was back up and running.

Then, during the show, the CHOOSE light got stuck on FADER 7. If I did a PIG CHOOSE for any other fader, the cuelist would appear onscreen, but the coose light stayed on #7. Additionally, if I used the >> or <
After about 5 minutes of running the show in that condition, it started working correctly.

Anyone have any ideas about what could have caused any of these things? I'm eager to see what the desk does during my next 2 days of show. Wheeee!
Related