Hog 4 & Resolume Arena 7

Hi, 

So, I am attempting to setup my console outputting ArtNet to Resolume Arean 7. I've built a profile and all that and I had the same setup working in 3.13. However with 3.14 I can't get Resolume to see any DMX info. 

I've setup universe 7 in the console to output ArtNet via universe/port 6, with a Subnet of 0 and therefore a decimal of 6. I've tried outputting ArtNet to every port with no success. On the resolute end of things it's setup in lumiverse 1, with a channel offset of 52, subnet 0, and universe 6.  

I copied over as much info as I could from the old show file I have and had it working on previously. Sorry if this has a simple solution but I've yet to figure it out myself. Thank you for any help in regards to this. 
Tagged:

Comments

• datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    In 3.14 we went to linear universes. You no longer patch fixtures to an output device and universe - just a globally unique universe #. You must then go to the desired processor settings window and specify that universe and how it is to be transmitted.
  • ATrain0ATrain0 Registered User
    Right, and I have universe 7 outputting to art net universe/port 6. Is that not correct?
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    Did you set your IPs correct after the full install of 3.15? Indeed Artnet 7 (if you start counting with 1) is subnet 0 universe 6 There is an artnet monitor in Resolume. See if you get any data. Also check if there isnt any other software running on the computer that "catches" the artnet.
  • datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    We might have seen something similar in our lab...@ATrain0 try using a linear universe number that is 0 or 1 for your artnet output.