default palette

stephlightstephlight Registered User
Could we have an option Default on palette like highlight lowlight, for exemple we put fix 1 tilt @5° in this palette and if tilt is not used anywhere it will be at 5°.
I think it's interesting and more faster when we have many fixtures, to make a look and store it in a palette.

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2006
    Steph,

You can adjust the default parameter values in the Edit Fixtures portion of the patch screen. I understand your desire to have a palette instead for quick creation and editing. I have logged this as item #9345.
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited May 2006
    Thanks dsmil17ws.gif
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2006
    This is also one of my requests, I have found it very useful on consoles which have that kind of option... I was also thinking, would it be useful to have timing in default also...sometimes, it would be nice to have time for scrollers to prevent the noise when pressing Clear
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited May 2006
    I've mentioned it before I know....but it would be REALLY cool to have "Time" Palettes in their own Palette Directory:headbang:
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited May 2006
    If I remember well, at the beginning there were time pallets (or it should), but a problem of priority stopped this. It would be useful that that can come back.