Fixture control in a circle

I have 40 lekos in a circle facing a single point. I would like to be able to adjust the on fixtures (and the spread) quickly (clock-wise and counter), according to where a camera lands (on a Dolly track)

I’ve thought of just pixel mapping and moving the window to the desired position, but was wondering if there were a cleaner or better way...

Comments

• Noah_AllenNoah_Allen Registered User, HES Staff
    Hi, I think we can come up with a solution with pixelmapping. Would you be willing to give me a call? 512-491-4206 noah.allen@highend.com
    I added 40 dimmers to a show and a pixel map layer. Selected the fixtures created a 500x500 circle gang Created a 525*525 pixelmap layer Mapped the fixtures to the plot Selected the layer @ full and choose some of the circle media in folder 7 Give a Z rotation of 0 (not Index) Record that onto a master. Give this cue list persist on override! Clear Select the layer again and give it an image Z rotation of 100(Or whatever the fastest you will need) Record that to a master. Change the fader to IPCB crossfader Clear Enjoy!
    To get it to bounce create another fader that is negative 100 RPM