Cuelist search function

Let me start by explaining how I run my shows and what for. I run lighting for my church. As such, I'm also not always the one running lights. As all of our volunteers have different skill levels, I program the show for Sunday mornings to be as simple to run as possible (i.e. a fader for house lights, face lights, etc. and a single cuelist for the whole show (i.e. Open, 3-5 songs, message, 1-2 closing songs, walkout) that ends up being an average of 40-60 cues per Sunday). Doing this allows whoever is running lights to only focus on house and face levels and then only hit go when needed rather than worry about busking or any other more advanced styles of playback.

Right now, I program every song fresh each week. What I'd like to do is program each song as a separate cuelist so that I can save them and recall them when we repeat that song. The issue with doing this is that we have a few hundred songs to choose from each week. Scrolling through a few hundred cuelists each week to find the 5-7 songs for that week isn't really feasible. I would like to be able to search all of the cuelist names to find a specific cuelist. The only other way I can think of doing this would be to keep a spreadsheet listing all of the songs and the cuelist numbers they are associated with.