Hog 4 PC on a touchscreen monitor

So I was thinking about investing on an external touchscreen monitor to use with my RoadHog 4 at work, but now that I'll be home for a while, I'd actually like to buy the monitor and use it with my laptop running Hog 4 PC, but how compatible is it? Will I be able to use every function normally? Would multitouch also work?
Thank you for your attention :)
Tagged:

Comments

• cslightandaudiocslightandaudio Registered User
    Hi, Here is a list of touchscreen monitors that will work with hog 4 consoles. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MRiiH2hag8l6x2R2s0UEGztoP4ZpF0CY/view?usp=sharing I personally have the dell P2418HT and I love it. The price is good and it is large. It will work with windows and hog 4 perfectly. You can use every function normally and as long as you get a multitouch screen then multitouch will work. Hope this helped, Campbell
  • Noah_AllenNoah_Allen Registered User, HES Staff
    edited August 5
    Hello, I also highly advise the Dell P2418HT (As I am sitting here in front of 3 of mine) Multitouch is currently possible as of the 3.9.0 update of the Hog 4 operating system, however, multitouch features have not been implemented into the software. Also the 3.9.0 update also allowed for any generic Windows 7/10 compatible monitor to work with consoles.