Adding palettes or commands on MIDI keys?

Hello!

I wanted to put some palettes and commands on a MIDI controller but comment macros only seem to have cues masters and batch.
Can I do some trickery to get certain palettes inside a cue and fire em up from the MIDI controller?

And one more thing.. I remember reading about being able to change command button pages so I can have more commands on the actual full boar 4 command buttons, if possible then how do I do that?

Thanks in advance. :)>-

Comments

• maeganw12maeganw12 Registered User, HES Staff
    Commands can be mapped to midi notes, but you have to map the entire programming side.

A different way to achieve this would be to write selecting your palettes via the command line in a keystroke macro then trigger that macro from a comment macro using GK
  • Simon LXSimon LX Registered User
    Command buttons - once you create the 13th command in the commands directory, the bottom right command button becomes 'next page' and when you press it, the top left will be command 12, and then carry on in order.
    Press 'next page' when you're on the last page and it goes back to the first page. Can't remember if pig+'next page' becomes 'previous page'
  • maeganw12maeganw12 Registered User, HES Staff
    @simon LX You are correct PIG + Next Page does previous page of commands. Same if in kind mode