Midi app to read and convert IP Midi to Hognet?

I’m using reaper to send audio to the main PA, thanks to Dante I can send over 64 tracks ( I use 8 of them ) so the mac is connected to the audio desk directly via Ethernet . The only external interface I have to use is a midi interface to send midi timecode to the Hog4. I wish an app to convert ip midi to hognet to be installed in the same computer used for reaper to inject midi over ip directly in the hognet .
  • You might be able to do it with HOGPC
    Use RTPmidi and MidiLoop or Virtual Midi interface

You find everything here:
    www.tobias-erichsen.de/software.html
  • I know, this is what I use but as you know you you can't install it on the Hog console and you can't allow the HogPc to connect automatically to a Show Server.

This is why I wish a simple application that do this. All the bits already exist, just need a specific app to do this. May be for Mac too.
  • RTP Midi is somehow also available again for Linux.
    Support has been stopped for a while afaik.
    Don’t know how easy it would be to implement it into HOGOS. But would be nice to have
  • have it on the hog would be great but i'm not sure if there are royalties to pay or if ETC should relay on third party applications. I think it would much much easier to have it the other way around, with an ETC ( may be ECTlab ? ) app that can run on a PC as virtual midi card ( so visible from and to any application ) that can also inject HOGNET midi.

Or ... ( something I requested zillions of years ago ) just having any Client ( console or HogPc ) automatically reconnect to the last connected server ( forums.highend.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3126/auto-reconect-to-net-show#latest )