Change fade time without affecting delay time

Hi everyone,

I was wondering or it is possible to change the fade time without affecting the delay time.

For example:
List 15 contains cue 1 and 2
Cue 1: fade time: - // delay time: 1,2,3 // path:-
Cue 2: fade time: - // delay time: 1,2,3 // path:-

Than I'll typ this: list 15 cue 1 trhu 2 time 3s. Than would this be the result:

Cue 1: fade time: - 3 delay time:- // path:-
Cue 2: fade time: - 3 delay time:- // path:-

The delay time is gone after this command.

Is it possible to change the fade time without deleting the delay time and vica versa?

Hopefully there's an answer :)
Tagged:

Comments

• maeganw12maeganw12 Registered User, HES Staff
    In the command line, make sure that it only has 1 time.
    So Cue 1 [ time ] 3 [ enter ]. This will not effect delay time.
  • NielsNiels Registered User
    @maeganw12 What do you mean with one time?

For example I've color 15 with a delay time in it like this: 01,02,03,04,05,06,07 etc. Than I say with the macro from the other topic, merge this time to cue 1 thru enter.

So now cue 1 thru 3 have a delay time of 01,02,03,04,05,06,07 etc. and a fade time of 0.

If I say cue 1 thru 3 time 1s enter, the delay time is gone and cue 1 thru 3 have only a fade of 1s. But I want them to merge :)
    I think we don't understand eachother. I have 2 colour pallets one with a delay time and one with a fade time. If you merge them, the delay or fade time will dissapear. Because I think that the fade in/out and delay in/out are linked when you store them in a colour pallate with a mask time.
  • maeganw12maeganw12 Registered User, HES Staff
    Ah I see. You are using palettes and not the command line. It sounded like you were using the command line.

I was also wrong earlier. You cannot knockout timing if you include it, so I'm going to delete my previous comment.

You cannot combine palette timing to only have fade or only have delay. If using a palette, you must have both fade and delay times.
    @maeganw12
    That's no problem sometimes it's hard to describe what you want. But it's okay I'll work around with some combined pallates.