Hog 4 OS v3.13.0 Released Today

cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
Hog 4 OS v3.13.0 b2862 has been released today and is now available for download from the highend.com web site. This release includes several small enhancements to plots, support for multiple MIDI devices on a single console, a new system level task qeue with notifications, and other various bug fixes and enhancements.

For complete details and a list of bug fixes please refer to the the release notes also available on the High End Systems website. Thanks and happy Hog programming everyone!

https://www.highend.com/products/consoles

Comments

• MornMorn Registered User
    edited September 2019

Sadly the maybe most requested feature is still missing: Tap FX speed.
    I will install it anyway in hope that the startup macro apply bug introduced in 3.12 is fixed, though it is not mentioned in the release notes.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    Do you have any details on the startup macro bug so I can check on it?
  • MornMorn Registered User
    D-04370
  • lulululu Registered User
    bug: Have experienced that change of wait time in list is not saved, so you get last time set, after restarting console. (fullsize desk)
    Bug: one list suddenly acting slow, all timeing is slowed down.
    Copied the list to a new fader, and the copied list playd in normal speed.
    Testet the original list after show, and it was still "slow", but det copied list was fine. Both on the same page.
    Restarted and both list was fine again.

Has not happend again in the same show. 4-5 showdays has past sins the error happend.

Hog4, Running 3.13
    I have been in toutch with the highend staff on this, and problem above with slow timeing is probely not a bug, but clumsy fingers and the rate-wheel. Sorry.
  • MarshallusMarshallus Registered User
    edited March 24
    Tap FX Speed and "internal 10-point touchscreen" ^^
  • serdar kastasserdar kastas Registered User
    a question : İ'm release choose master and in cuelist...why is it cue color is blue ? why not black...as if I'm going to trigger cue 2.....
    it should be like : release choosemaster and cuelist or cuelist all cue color is black.. go (play) cuelist or choose master = cue 1 blue ...or a release color for example red (starting cue) play cue and cue1 is blue..(there is already an arrow that determines which cue to start from)

https://ibb.co/vxMDmV1