Hognet settings tab on Hedgehog 4 has disappeared!

Sorry... I'm sure the answer to this is going to be because I did something really stupid, but the HOG 4 newb here (that's me) seems to have somehow made the settings tab for HogNet completely go away. I have a FixtureNet tab in my control panel, but not one for HogNet. Diagnostics shows the adapter address for FixtureNet as ETH1. That seems right to me, but for the HogNet adapter it says L0. Shouldn't that be ETH0? Sorry... My Linux is really rusty. It's been 3 or 4 years since I last played with any flavor of Linux. BTW, under HogNet > L0 > it says the adapter is "loopback", and has the expected IP of 127.0.0.1. FixtureNet shows exactly what it should. So maybe it's not the HogNet tab itself that's missing, but rather the physical adapter ETH0 and that's causing the HogNet tab to hide. ??? I'm so lost here. Any ideas of what I might have done, and / or how to get it back? I'm happy to just reload the console software if that's what's needed. I have a flashdrive with 3.12.xxx ready to go, and I have a backup of the venue rep setup, etc. i'm just afraid that if I reload then restore from that backup I'm going to loose my HogNet again. Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. I really do appreciate it.