Hog 3--combining profiles

I know this is the Hog 4 area, but many of you have lots of Hog 3 experience so..
I need to build a single profile that combines 3 separate profiles for the same fixture....motion, macro and 3 RGBW cells. It's for a 26 channel mode for an Acme Effects CM-600z. Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to start with the Motion profile and manually add the other elements.

This is on a Hog 3Full Boar for a show in Beirut in a few days. Fixture is a copy of a Quantum Wash but with a different fixture profile

Thanks!
  • Hello,
    Here is a link to Hog 3 down-loader site where i can see a CM-600z which contains a 14ch and 26ch channel
    ftp.highend.com/.../
    If i were you and i had a choice i would get the event/festival to put the fixtures in the reduced mode (14 channel) unless for some reason that is not possible or you need the extended mode.
    If you download the library from the link you should be able to add it to your Hog 3 showfile.
    If you are using the extended mode
    So you would require
    Motion x 1 (9 channel) 9 channel total
    Cell x 3 (5 channel) 15 DMX total
    Macro x 1 (2 channel) 2 DMX total
    That gives you the 26 DMX channels per fixture.
    It's probably in the order above but sometimes the cell come first then motion then macro.
    Does this help?
    www.dropbox.com/sh/rdbicwqhqsozv9n/AADpyqjd8Ba-si2uV9jlF_q-a?dl=0
    I've done a screenshot of the Hog4 lib for the same fixture so you can reference if required. in the dropbox attached.
    Best C