V3.12 Can't Release Virtual List

Hello everyone,
We recently updated our consoles to V3.12, and now I noticed an issue that I think hasn't been there before.

I'm not working on the consoles very often, but I'm fairly sure that you could once release virtual lists that are not assigned to a fader by pressing and holding them on the screen, and then pressing release. This is also mentioned in the quickstart guides one finds online, so I think I'm not imagining it.

Now if you are working with virtual lists that are not assigned to real faders, there doesn't seem to be a way to release them at all, except for the hog release that releases everything. Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

At the moment we can only release lists that are assigned to faders by choosing them with the button and then releasing, but not by pressing the list item in the cuelist directory, and then pressing release. It neither works with or without guard, holding release and then pressing the list, or holding the list and then pressing release, it just doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance for any input on this issue,

Yours,

Nishigo