Copy/Paste Comment Macro

I'd like to be able to copy and paste in Comment Macro cells.

Phil
  • Phil,

I have logged this as item #9287. Of course as work around you can copy a cue and then record new data into the cue (or place important/complex macros on a blank cue so they can be copied at any time and just set their wait time to zero).

thanks,
  • I actually ended up using that exact work-around, as the master cue list I was building had 45-50 comment macros in each cue.

One thing I found out is that the console doesn't mind if you send DT commands to a cuelist that does not exist.

In my case, I knew that there would end up being under 40 cuelists with timecode. So in my master cuelist (which enables and disables timecode for each song), I started the comment macro cell with DT1:DT2:DT3...DT40. This allowed me to be sure that I wouldn't have any accidental timceode playback during the wrong show segment, and it left me room for adding cuelists, without having to go back and add more DTs.

This was also why I responded in kind to Akito's request for a 'Disable All Timecode' macro.

PG
Related