Connecting Hog4pc to Vision 2019 issues

Hello,

I am having connection issues between the Vision 2019 and the Hog 4 pc running on the same computer.

I am running the latest Windows 10, theVision 2019 Sp1 and the latest Hog 4 pc and connectivity software.

Upon opening the Hog program, I have made sure that the visualizer streaming is turned on.

Opening up Vision and loading the show file, I make sure the dmx is set to Hognet. When I do that, a small window opens for the Hog Visualizer connection status. It eventually says "unable to connect to Wholehog"

On the Hog software; I have opened up the network window, and the settings for the Visualizer. I try the drop down menu for the Detected Visualizers and nothing appears. I have manually typed in the computers IP address in the top cell and click apply and nothing happens still.

I have re-installed all the software, restarted the computer, tried opening the programs in different orders, and using new show files with no connection being made

I did not have these issues running vision 2018 and HogPC in the past. Not sure where the problem lies.

I would appreciate any help in solving my problem.

Thank you, Glen Goodwin