Playback Rate Scale not affecting cue fade-out/release time

Hey there,

I am trying to make a busking show where I have a cuelist with several intensity effects in cue-only mode. For example:
Cue1: Lights 1,4,7 on;
Cue2: Lights 2,5,8 on;
Cue 3: Lights 3, 6, 9 on.

The reason I don't program the lights to go off in the other cue's is that I have a background scene where I can adjust what intensity the lights that are not in the intensity effect cue's are.

I want to change the playback rate with the playback rate scale fader, but while it is changing the "fade-in time" of the cue, when the cue before it releases/fades out (it has the R <<
  • Playback rate scaler will only affect the fade in time. the release time of the cuelist or scene will determine the fade out time.

Personally, I would suggest writing an effect for this instead, then an effect rate scaler would affect the speed of the effect fade in and out time. Then if you want to control the intensity of the other lights I would make another cue/Scene with an HTP fader.

If you have any questions on how to do this, respond to this thread, or give me an email HESservice@etcconnect.com or call 512-836-2242