Using 'touch' switches off Robe DL7S Luminaire intensity output

For some reason using 'touch' with Robe DL7S switches them off by bringing the 'lamp strike' value of the controle channel into the programmer. Any idea how not to? This happens even when the luminaires is in all default state.
  • Hello,

I tested this out and looked at the DMX values being output and everything looks normal for both modes available for the DL7S for fixture control and Lamp controls.

It is possible that you have programmed lamp strike or douse into a cue, scene or palette.

To test this I would recommend you start a fresh showfile and see if the issue still persists.

Additionally, you can "Park" the fixtures control functions at idle, after you initially strike them, this will prevent you from changing control functions, until you "unpark" the fixtures.
  • Noah
    can you please check which revision is in the actual full lib.
    As the one on the ftp server is correct, the one in the full-lib has strange values in it like strike, douse etc, which are not available for a LED fixture ;)
  • Hmm, Yes is do see what you mean Marc

After digging into this a bit more I see that this fixture does not have lamp control options, I have consulted with our fixture profile writers, and they have resolved this issue and will include it in the next full library release when 3.10.0 releases.

In the meantime, the correct profile can be found on our FTP site
    href="ftp://ftp.highend.com/hogsupport/hog4libs/robin_dl7s_profile.hog4lib">Download

See 27.2 Download and Install Fixture Libraries