Hog 4 Remote for Ipad

Hello there,

HES should put out a reliable remote console control app. I know that touchOSC is an option for remote console control for Hog 4, but I have been having a lot of issues with it and it seems to be a pretty unreliable solution. HES even states in their manual that touchOSC isn't the most reliable.

I am a programmer for film and tv shows and very often I am not only in charge of programming, but I am also in charge of setting up and troubleshooting dimmers, DMX, and WDMMX devices. Being able to move around set and make adjustments while I am away from the desk is a very handy tool. A lot of times on set, intensity levels or color levels will change on the fly, and if I am away from my console making the change takes 5 minutes or more, if I had a remote way to control my desk it would be greatly reduced. 5 minutes might not seem like much, but we work 12+ hrs a day so if it happens multiple times a day it could add up to a whole hour wasted even. I would also like to be able to be on set and see how the changes to the lighting are working or if the lights aren't responding, and still be able to control my console to a point. The only features I would want are basic programming and playback controls.