Connectivity

JokkeJokke Registered User
Hello: I am currently using my Hoglet with my Computer (PC). The PC is running Windows 10 and I have the latest HogonPC ( V 3.9) on it. So far so good. No issues at all. I been told I should without no problem also be able to run LIghtconverse (v 57) with a Design Dongle on it.

I have read the manual like 5 times, seen the tutorials and read around the forum but still no luck on my part.

I have now used quite some time, but it seem like something is missing and the more I read the more lost in space I get. It can not be that hard....

Is there anybody out there who could please guide me through this step by step ? I am no computer wizzard, so I need it plain and simple on what to do. I thank you.

Best regards

Johansen

Comments

• Noah_AllenNoah_Allen Registered User, HES Intern
    Johansen, there are several steps involved, it might be faster if you give me a call and I can walk you through it. You can also email me.

Extern – Product Support
    High End Systems, Inc.
    noah.allen@highend.com
  • JokkeJokke Registered User
    Hello Noah. Thank you. I will do so, thank you.

best regards

Johansen
  • JokkeJokke Registered User
    I like to thank You Noah and the High End Staff for helping me out with this connectivity issueso quick and effective. It really made my day and the work can really start. I was impressed that you personally took matter and called me up. I thank you again for great service...
  • Noah_AllenNoah_Allen Registered User, HES Intern
    Happy to help, I'm glad we were able to get you up and running!