Hog4PC/superwidget and QLAB Osc

Hey Guy’s Im new to hog but on my current tour I use a hog4pc setup with a superwidget.

As a soundguy I use Qlab as my midicontrol for my mixing console and now I want to trigger cues in my hog cuelist via osc. (Because I Dont have a MIDI in on my hog4pc computer).

The connection is made and my osc monitoring software shows osc messages comming in on the hog computer But it doesnt start anything in the software allthough port and ip is configured... helpppp!!!

Comments

• maeganw12maeganw12 Registered User, HES Staff
    What software version are you using on Hog 4 PC?
  • AlbsoundAlbsound Registered User
    Ive downloaded it yesterday So I assume the latest, not in the vacinity of the computer now. This doesnt mean that its not possible though?
  • maeganw12maeganw12 Registered User, HES Staff
    edited October 2018
    Unfortunately, with 3.9, OSC and Hog 4 PC are having issues right now. You can download 3.8 and it would work fine. It is an issue being worked on by development.
  • datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    Albsound: The only open issue in 3.9 with OSC is that attached wings do not unlock encoder wheels/buttons and faders. Open the MIDI viewer on Hog and you will see the OSC traffic. Make sure the strings received by
    Hog match section 22.4.1 of the Hog Users' guide https://highend.com/pub/support/controllers/documents/HTML/en/sect-osc_mappings.htm