Fishing attacks on forums

I have had browser redirects several times when accessing the forums. These go to a page with white text on red background claiming I need to call windows support, and usually have a pop up as well.

Can you please do something about this? It only happens on the forum. I am running antivirus, and this is from behind my corporate firewall.

Comments

• starkskstarksk Registered User, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator, Notifications
    As you are aware, the forums experienced issues with this type of behavior due to a hack. We believe that we caught all of this but if you have cached versions of the page loading, you might still see this issue. Please try clearing your cache on your computer's browser for all forums.highend.com pages. If you continue to experience the issue, please send me a message with the URL of the page you are trying to view that is getting redirected so we can investigate further.

Thanks,
    Kirk
  • LekoliteLekolite Registered User
    How long ago are we talking? Within the past week?
  • starkskstarksk Registered User, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator, Notifications
    Within this week, yes.