Roadhog crashed during transferring showfiles

Hello Community
I have just finished a theatrical tour which used an roadhog4 running software version 3.6.0, so far so good
At the last show I decided to copy all of the existing showfiles on the console to a usb drive, about 85 showfiles and 85 backup files. I did this with the file browser in the shell (so before you load a show file) It started to copy them but once at about 68% the desk completely freezed, and I wasn't able to do anything on it. Even Pig+Open+Backspace didn't do anything, the only solution I had was to pull the plug and restart the console. When rebooted i still had problems with the console. The response of the console felt laggy and the GUI was very slow: when pressing go the list on screen was moving a whole second later. Command keys were also delayed for some reason and it was very hard to run the show. I desided to reboot in the break which fixes the laggy feeling of the console but I would like to know what I can do to prevent such nasty behavior in the future.

After the last show i did't a full install of version 3.8.0 in the shop which seems to fixed all the issues. The console isn't feeling as slow as it was during the last show of the tour but now every once in a while, while making changes to the patch/using the fixture builder my internal dp stops responding and need to be restarted, any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance