Strange behavior when patching desk channels

I'am currently touring a road hog 4 on a music performance, last few weeks I mentioned some strange behaviors. first a description of the situation: Roadhog4 running software version 3.6.1 (not an option to upgrade at the moment) running a rig of 6 universes, 5 over Artnet into an ELC node 8s, 1 running of port 1 of the console (houselights)
When patching the houselights everything works as expected, I update the intensity pallets for the houselights and leave for dinner. after dinner the show started and some of the houselights aren't responding to the programmed value (the output window shows the programmed output!!) when using the dmx window and set a testvalue for those channels everything works as expected
Any ideas?

Second, I was with the same tour at a venue and could not get the audience lights to react normally. It would let me turn it on and off but fading between 0 and 100% wasn't an option. Housetech sayd its a problem they know and expirience every time when a Hog gets in the venue, my question is: whats the difference between dmx generated by a Hog and any other console?? Even slowing down the refresh rate didn't make a difference.
Any idea??
Thanks in advance