Hog 4 fx speed/size master

Is there a way so I can make a fader control the speed or size of multiple cuelists?
  • Absolutely...
    What you are looking for on Hog is BATCH lists.
    www.highend.com/pub/support/controllers/documents/html/en/sect-batches.htm

I use batch lists for the following:
    Color Fader time (set batch Fader to be "PLAYBACK RATE" - Top value to 4x, Bottom value to 0x - I also use the flash button to set the batch back to 1x) - Ex. all color lists have a fade time of 2 seconds. Lower the fader and it will increase the fade time. Raise the fader and it will speed up the fade time. Fader down will basically "pause" the fade until it's raised.
    Position Time - (set batch Fader to be "PLAYBACK RATE" - Top value to 4x, Bottom value to 0x - I also use the flash button to set the batch back to 1x) - Ex. all Position lists have a fade time of 2 seconds. Lower the fader and it will increase the fade time. Raise the fader and it will speed up the fade time. Fader down will basically "pause" the fade until it's raised.
    EFX Size - (set batch Fader to be "Effect Size" - Top value to 4x, Bottom value to 0x - I also use the flash button to set the batch back to 1x) - Pushing the fader up increases the size of the effects assigned to it. Pulling the fader down decreases the size of the effects assigned to it. Pulling the fader down will "pause" the effect until the fader is raised.
    EFX Rate - (set batch Fader to be "Effect Rate" - Top value to 4x, Bottom value to 0x - I also use the flash button to set the batch back to 1x) - Pushing the fader up increases the rate of the effects assigned to it. Pulling the fader down decreases the rate of the effects assigned to it. Pulling the fader down will "pause" the effect until the fader is raised.
    Tap Sync - No changes necessary to standard fader layout - I assign all chases to this fader. That way, one fader will be a tap sync for all chases.