Not seeing any faders on Hoglet

Strange problem since upgrading to 3.71 today. I'm using a Hoglet with my Lenovo touchscreen laptop.
Since upgrading, the software no longer recognises the playback section of the Hoglet when logged into a show. All the programming keys and encoders work ok but I get nothing from the faders, choose keys etc.

If I log out and go to the control surface diagnostic screen, all the buttons and faders work fine. As soon as I go back into a show, nothing.

I've tried this with an existing good show from 3.61 and with a brand new show. I've uninstalled the software and reinstalled it but the problem persists.

This has been a rock solid system for over a year until now.

Any ideas?
  • Are the faders mapped in the control panel?

To attach a Playback Wing:
    Apply AC power to the wing and connect the wing's USB port and DVI port to the console.
    Setup → Control Panel → Wings : open the Wings pane of the Control Panel window (see Figure 3.14, “The Wings pane of the Control Panel with Playback Wing Mapping”).
    Attach the wing to one of the playback bars by selecting the wing's unique ID number in the drop down menu for that playback bar.
    If you have more than one wing, you can identify which is which by pressing the Beacon button for the appropriate playback bar. The LEDs on the wing will flash.
    Ensure that the playback bar is visible by selecting its Display button.
    Enable the external monitor included on the wing navigate to the Dispalys tab of the control panel and enable the cordinating DVI output where you plugged in the wing.

• Are you still having problems with your wing?
    Please call support if you are.
    512-836-2242 and ask for Hog support