3.6 issues

I've recently updated to the 3.6 update and although I'm quite happy with it (yay, batches!) some unexpected behaviour started happening.
When I change an effect rate or size in the programmer the phase of the effect resets... I'm not sure if this is some big or a consequence of updated parameters of the FX engine but I am quite sure this is new because one of my favorite tricks with this board was to go into the cue editor of a live cue and play with the rate while blinding it.
Am I missing something? Anyone else noticed this?

Also, slightly off topic, I'm not sure whether this is new in 3.6, a bug, or simply a consequence of the loop programming but when I set a List in chase mode as it has a loop inside it the Go=exit loop function does not work. As soon as the chase function is activated the go button can only trigger the next cue in the list, the other possible options in the cuelist options don't work...
Any help much appreciated, thanks!
  • So the release notes said, I was dubious because last week I was operating another road hog that had the 3.6.1 update installed and the problem persisted.
    However, just got back at my venue, did a full install of 3.6.1 and the problem is gone.
    Thanks!

However I'm still unsure about the loops within chases issue.
    I assume this might be no bug and just that the console bypasses looping options while cuelists are in chase mode, since all playback options in the properties area of the cuelist options seem ineffective while on chase.
    Could it be a malfunction, or maybe I'm missing something?

I would love to be able to divide long chases in segments so i can alternate them or chain them at will but still control them all with the same physical master, maybe there's another way to do it? Separate chases in a batch with macros triggering/looping them? Maybe there are better ways?
    Any suggestions?