Console is randomly restarting.... Help please..

Hey there!

So, we're running a Road Hog console with Wholehog 3 at our church, whatever the most recent software version was. 3.6.something.. anyways...

The issue that we are having is that the console is randomly restarting on us. No warnings, no errors, no freezing.. We'll just be in the middle of something and it shuts off. It's not very consistent so I couldn't tell you if its happening when we are performing a certain task or not.. Sometimes it restarts a few times before it has finished the boot up process. The only kind of error we see is a failure to load show server when we load our show, and then it asks "do you want to wait"... Don't know if that is related or not...

To try to solve the problem we have done a partial restore, and a full restore on the console. So, now the software version is back to v3.2.1 and the only show thats on there is our most recent show file. (Before wiping everything it had multiple shows on there dating back to 2012.) Doing this seemed to have fixed the issue.. It was fine for about 3 days and then after our Thursday night rehearsal last week it restarted itself again.. I've done an integrity check on the show file, restarted the console and it booted up fine.. I'm still getting the error thats failing to load the show..

Any ideas?? Really don't want the console restarting itself in the middle of service...
Related