Effects between pallets broken refrences

Currently trying to write macros that change color palette data that is referenced in effects. The macro link works and changes the color palette data correctly, the broken reference link I’m finding is between color pallets and effects.

If i select my colors for example (macro 15 and macro 39) Macro 15 will update Color palette 29 to orange and macro 39 will update color palette 30. this part works correctly.

Next i create the effect with syntax (Group X Effect @ Color 29 Thru Color 30) and record to my effects directory once i dial in my speed and wave forms. it works perfectly when i select (group X Effect Y)

The issue I’m having is when i go to reselect Macros to update my color pallets. the color pallets will update but the effect thats referencing the color pallets does not update. (Continues to have original colors in the effect)

The idea behind the macro selection and changing colors. is so that i can write one color effect and change colors on the fly.

Maybe this isn’t an issue and the console software isn’t designed to do this. If so it would be awesome if it could be implemented, or a work around could be found.

Thanks