OSC feedback seems damaged

dandan Registered User, Hog Beta
Hi,
Since the updated TouchOSC app for iPhone and iPad, the console feedback to touch OSC seems to be sporadic and incomplete.
I have fader feedback, and the connection/port are OK.. but wheel labels and command button labels/states is incomplete.
The problem is on both iPhone and iPad versions... and I have tried re-loading the templates... as well as editing the templates so they display less information.... and the issues persist.
As I rely on 7 pages of command keys for daylight focusing with my iPad via OSC... this is a pretty big issue for me.
Anyone else having issues?
D

imageimage

Comments

• dandan Registered User, Hog Beta
  • nibornibor Registered User, Hog Beta
    ? Is there A new OSC and how do you get the feedback to work look cool.
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    Hey Dan,
    I am working through Hog OSC today on an android tablet.
    OSC v1.9.9
    Hog S/W 3.6.1
    Using the OSC tablet if I use OSC the kind/command keys don't release and stay latched despite working correctly on the console.
    Once I select any command using OSC on the table it won't release or the console and I have to restart the
    console.

Best Cormac
  • dandan Registered User, Hog Beta
    Hi Cormac,
    Glad someone else is having issues on a non-Apple platform... it seems to have started with OSC v1.9.9 as I never had issues before.... but it might be a 3.6 thing.
    I have found it works fine if I have no DPs connected.. and just the console and Airport connected to a switch... but the minute I connect DPs, it all falls apart.
    It seems an intermittent thing, as others have reported it to be fine, then broken the next day.... I am hoping HES can find out what the problem is ASAP, as I have a summer of outdoor shows.. so its essential for daylight focusing