Better Lockscreen

I hope no one minds me saying this but the current console lock screen looks gash and doesn't really fit with the grey colour scheme of the rest of the console and I usually resort to killing the playback and the desktop to 'lock' my console. Some ways I've thought to improve it:

- Option 1, the basic level would be to have the Hog4 logo screen that sits behind the desktop usually and overlay the keypad on that so essentially you just remove the blue curtains.

- Option 2, slightly nicer would be just the Hog4 logo screen and nothing else, when you want to unlock it tapping somewhere on the screen (and maybe a key combination e.g [PIG] + [Open]) would bring up the keypad and after a period of inactivity (e.g 20s) would go away again so you keep your nice looking lock screen. Also maybe tapping outside the keypad hides it again, but I don't see much use for this if it disappears after a bit of time.

- Option 3, super nice would be to be able to set your own custom lock screens along with option 2 being the default settings