cant open hog4 PC

I have a Lenovo Yoga 710 that I've had less than a week. I installed Hog4PC (3.6) and built a showfile for a show I had Saturday. Tried to load the show on a hedgehog running 3.5 and it wouldn't load. I asked around online and was told it was a version problem and I would probably need to go back to 3.5.1 to be able to open on another console. So I uninstalled 3.6, deleted everything and downloaded and installed 3.5.1. Now I can't open Hog4. I double click to open and get a pop up window that asks if I want to allow this app to make changes, I click yes, the window goes away and the hog icon shows up in the task bar for a split second then disappears and it never loads. What could be the problem??
  • Possibly a settings file from the 3.6 build is still around. The un-install must not be cleaning up the configuration files, but you can delete them manually.

Look for the files in folder "Libraries\Application Data\Flying Pig Systems\Hog 4PC\Persistent". Deleted the desk_settting.h3 file if you can find it, then try to open it again.

I'm unsure of the exact location of the file. Let me know if you can't find the directory with the settings.

donald