HOG4 PC inside Road Hog 3 Console??

Hey all, first time posting here. We're thinking about getting a used Road Hog 3. Upon inspection, I noticed most everything is USB based inside, as well as everything running on a normal ATX motherboard and IDE hard drive.

Because Hog3 is a bit long in the tooth now, and the internals (while great when made) are also a bit old, we've been thinking about using the same hardware but using Hog4 PC instead running inside the console.

Has anyone looked into upgrading the PC in the Road Hog 3 series, and installing Hog4 PC on it? Would the DMX widget inside it work? Would the faders and buttons still work? Are there drivers available? I tried hooking the widget inside of it to hog4pc. Windows recognized the widget and installed the drivers, but no dice it didn't appear to work with hog4pc. The console keyboard I also hooked up to Hog4 PC via a USB adapter and didn't get anywhere either. My guess is it's not a driver that is installed with Hog4 PC.

Some might say it's a bit less reliable than perhaps the Hog 3 since it used windows embedded. Still, I'm curious if something like this would work. Anyone? Thoughts?