HOG4PC and Marting Show Designer - is that working?

Hi,

I am trying to connect the HOG4PC (without DMX Widget) to the Martin Show Designer.

Does anybody know if that is working in general? The HOG knows the manufactorer type MARTIN in the setup for the visualization but the Marting Software is not presented as a selectable visualizer.

With Light Converse I did not have any problems with that.

Can anybody help me in that?

Best regards,

Matthias
  • Yes, Martin is working. If you see it detected in the visualizer configuration and select it, then it will receive the data. The fact that it is detected indicates you are close and it is probably something on the Martin side that isn't configured correctly. The Visualizer setting related to Hog4 are now found in the Visualizer configuration, not on the PC that is running the visualizer. Section 29 in manual is helpful.

drk
  • Thank you for your answer!!!

Hmm, I tried really alot - with or without the connectivity driver, using the loop back of MS or not, setting IP addresses in HOG4 and so on. As I said, with Light Converse I did not have such problems. The martin MSD is also not showing up in the HOG dropdown list.

I am using version 6 of Martin MSD which has only one single config value for the connecting system. The descriptions in the internet always talking about MSD 4.x which is a really old one. Maybe Martin has stopped supporting HOG? I have asked the forum of Martin for help. We will see.

Thank you again!